Textus Textus

Wow

Not bad man. Maybe Black and white or Green and Black would be a little more retro loking. I was an interesting idea.

The Dbz Collab The Dbz Collab

Sorry

For a collab I was kind of expecting my than elementery school humor. It reminded me to much of those clock videos I try to avoid. Really man there is nothing good I can say about the video. Better luck next time.

DrunkAlien responds:

ok

Devil in Iraq Devil in Iraq

Ummm duh.

Yeah, ok. No communism here. That was you of the dumbest videos I've seen. And I just got done watching "The Gayist Showdown."

'untitled' 'untitled'

Fuck yeah, Moonlight Sonata

My favorite ocr. song. I liked it.

My Angel My Angel

Still the King

Make a damned Dominic Deegan one for the last time!!! If you don't I will!

Lilium-Dance of Lies pt.1 Lilium-Dance of Lies pt.1

Nice

Hey that's Sarah in the background huh? Love her music. Best of the rock Opra world. A good tribute. Keep it up. But I hate continuations.

Fight Club: John Raphel Fight Club: John Raphel

nice, but....

It was nice but too short man. I'd like to see you redo it to make it longer. Good song nice quality. Just not long enough for my taste.

Tetris! Tetris!

my god YES!

I feel his pain! I do. I have nitemares of Stalin and Tetris. You of the best I've seen.

Lilium Lilium

Nice

First off I'd like to say you beet me to the silent film idea.
Second, We need more people like you on here. This is your only work but I'm adding you to me list of artist. We need more of you and less of these moronic assholes that do nothing but fart jokes.
and lastly, looking forward to what ever your next work is. All good things aside, I found one problem. I've done this with some of my site designs I've done and it was just the play button it was just the text. Next time you might want to add a small square of black to the background of the button.

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

WTF?

I don't really know what to say.